Comparative study of affective disorders in three Asian countries. II. Differences in prevalence rates and symptom presentation
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 313–319, October 1991
How to Cite
Nakane, Y., Ohta, Y., Radford, M., Yan, H., Wang, X., Lee, H. Y., Min, S. K., Michitsuji, S. and Ohtsuka, T. (1991), Comparative study of affective disorders in three Asian countries. II. Differences in prevalence rates and symptom presentation. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 84: 313–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.1991.tb03151.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication April 27, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.