Outcome of attempted suicide and psychiatric consultation: risk factors and suicide mortality during a five-year follow-up
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 545–549, December 1991
How to Cite
Suokas, J. and Lönnqvist, J. (1991), Outcome of attempted suicide and psychiatric consultation: risk factors and suicide mortality during a five-year follow-up. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 84: 545–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.1991.tb03191.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Acceepted for publication June 30, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.