Sexual abuse of girls: aspects of the genesis of mental disorders and therapeutic implications
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 427–431, June 1991
How to Cite
Kinzl, J. and Biebl, W. (1991), Sexual abuse of girls: aspects of the genesis of mental disorders and therapeutic implications. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 83: 427–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.1991.tb05569.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication January 12, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.