The predictive value of depression in anorexia nervosa Results of a seven-year follow-up study
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 114–119, February 1995
How to Cite
Herpertz-Dahlmann, B. M., Wewetzer, C. and Remschmidt, H. (1995), The predictive value of depression in anorexia nervosa Results of a seven-year follow-up study. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 91: 114–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.1995.tb09750.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication September 21, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.