Validity of DSM-III-R diagnosis by psychological autopsy: a comparison with clinician ante-mortem diagnosis
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 94, Issue 5, pages 337–343, November 1996
How to Cite
Kelly, T. M. and Mann, J. J. (1996), Validity of DSM-III-R diagnosis by psychological autopsy: a comparison with clinician ante-mortem diagnosis. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 94: 337–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.1996.tb09869.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication March 2, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!