Risperidone, negative symptoms and cognitive deficit in schizophrenia: an open study
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 40–43, January 1997
How to Cite
Rossi, A., Mancini, F., Stratta, P., Mattei, P., Gismondi, R., Pozzi, F. and Casacchia, M. (1997), Risperidone, negative symptoms and cognitive deficit in schizophrenia: an open study. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 95: 40–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.1997.tb00371.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Accepted for publication May 2, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!