The relationships between expressed emotion, affective style and communication deviance in recent-onset schizophrenia
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 96, Issue 6, pages 445–451, December 1997
How to Cite
Nugter, M. A., Dingemans, P. M. A. J., Linszen, D. H., Van der Does, A. J. W. and Gersons, B. P. R. (1997), The relationships between expressed emotion, affective style and communication deviance in recent-onset schizophrenia. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 96: 445–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.1997.tb09946.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Accepted for publication March 8, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.