Mental health expectancy — the European perspective: a synopsis of results presented at the Conference of the European Network for the Calculation of Health Expectancies (Euro-REVES)
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 98, Issue 2, pages 85–91, August 1998
How to Cite
Jagger, C., Ritchie, K., Brønnum-Hansen, H., Deeg, D., Gispert, R., Evans, J. G., Hibbett, M., Lawlor, B., the Medical Research Council Cognitive Function and Ageing Study Group, Perenboom, R., Polge, C. and Van Oyen, H. (1998), Mental health expectancy — the European perspective: a synopsis of results presented at the Conference of the European Network for the Calculation of Health Expectancies (Euro-REVES). Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 98: 85–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.1998.tb10047.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Accepted for publication February 5, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.