“An earlier version of this paper was presented as the NAPE (Nordic Association for Psychiatric Epidemiology) Lecture at the 1998 Annual Meeting, Lund, Sweden, 24 September 1998. NAPE activities are sponsored by Janssen-Cilag A/S.”
The World Health Organization International Consorthm in Psychiatric Epidemiology (ICPE): initial work and future directions - the NAPE Lecture 1998a
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 2–9, January 1999
How to Cite
Kessler, R. C. (1999), The World Health Organization International Consorthm in Psychiatric Epidemiology (ICPE): initial work and future directions - the NAPE Lecture 1998. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 99: 2–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.1999.tb05378.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.