Bulimia and bulimic behaviour in middle adolescence: more common than thought?
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 33–39, July 1999
How to Cite
Kaltiala-Heino, R., Rissanen, A., Rimpela, M. and Rantanen, P. (1999), Bulimia and bulimic behaviour in middle adolescence: more common than thought?. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 100: 33–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.1999.tb10911.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2007
- Accepted for publication December 17, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.