Context-Oriented Model Development in Psychotherapy Planning (‘COMEPP’): a useful adjunct to diagnosis and therapy of severe personality disorders
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2004
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 109, Issue 3, pages 235–238, March 2004
How to Cite
Fischer-Kern, M., Leithner, K., Hilger, E., Löffler-Stastka, H. and Schuster, P. (2004), Context-Oriented Model Development in Psychotherapy Planning (‘COMEPP’): a useful adjunct to diagnosis and therapy of severe personality disorders. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 109: 235–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2003.00285.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2004
- Accepted for publication November 27, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.