Prevalence of bipolar disorder in the general population: a Reappraisal Study of the Netherlands Mental Health Survey and Incidence Study
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2004
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 110, Issue 5, pages 374–382, November 2004
How to Cite
Regeer, E. J., Ten Have, M., Rosso, M. L., Hakkaart-van Roijen, L., Vollebergh, W. and Nolen, W. A. (2004), Prevalence of bipolar disorder in the general population: a Reappraisal Study of the Netherlands Mental Health Survey and Incidence Study. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 110: 374–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2004.00363.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2004
- Accepted for publication March 22, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.