Cognitive functioning in siblings discordant for schizophrenia
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2004
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 111, Issue 3, pages 185–192, March 2005
How to Cite
Hughes, C., Kumari, V., Das, M., Zachariah, E., Ettinger, U., Sumich, A. and Sharma, T. (2005), Cognitive functioning in siblings discordant for schizophrenia. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 111: 185–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2004.00392.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2004
- Accepted for publication May 17, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.