Long-term outcome of offspring after maternal severe puerperal disorder
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2004
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 110, Issue 5, pages 365–373, November 2004
How to Cite
Abbott, R., Dunn, V. J., Robling, S. A. and Paykel, E. S. (2004), Long-term outcome of offspring after maternal severe puerperal disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 110: 365–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2004.00406.x
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2004
- Accepted for publication June 11, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.