Co-existence of lycanthropy and Cotard's syndrome in a single case
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 111, Issue 3, pages 250–252, March 2005
How to Cite
Nejad, A. G. and Toofani, K. (2005), Co-existence of lycanthropy and Cotard's syndrome in a single case. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 111: 250–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2004.00438.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Accepted for publication July 12, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!