Cognitive-behavioral group therapy for obsessive–compulsive disorder: a 1-year follow-up
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 180–186, September 2005
How to Cite
Braga, D. T., Cordioli, A. V., Niederauer, K. and Manfro, G. G. (2005), Cognitive-behavioral group therapy for obsessive–compulsive disorder: a 1-year follow-up. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 112: 180–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2005.00559.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Accepted for publication March 8, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!