A randomized comparison of group cognitive-behavioural therapy and group psychoeducation in acute patients with schizophrenia: outcome at 24 months
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 173–179, September 2005
How to Cite
Bechdolf, A., Köhn, D., Knost, B., Pukrop, R. and Klosterkötter, J. (2005), A randomized comparison of group cognitive-behavioural therapy and group psychoeducation in acute patients with schizophrenia: outcome at 24 months. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 112: 173–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2005.00581.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication April 21, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.