Clinical features of depressed patients with or without a family history of alcoholism
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2005
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 112, Issue 4, pages 266–271, October 2005
How to Cite
Sher, L., Oquendo, M. A., Conason, A. H., Brent, D. A., Grunebaum, M. F., Zalsman, G., Burke, A. K. and Mann, J. J. (2005), Clinical features of depressed patients with or without a family history of alcoholism. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 112: 266–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2005.00591.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2005
- Accepted for publication June 13, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.