Preliminary results from this study were presented by Dr Freeman at the New Clinical Drug Evaluation Unit (NCDEU) Meeting on June 3, 2004, Phoenix, Arizona and the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology, San Juan, Puerto Rico, December 13, 2004.
Randomized dose-ranging pilot trial of omega-3 fatty acids for postpartum depression
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2005
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 31–35, January 2006
How to Cite
Freeman, M. P., Hibbeln, J. R., Wisner, K. L., Brumbach, B. H., Watchman, M. and Gelenberg, A. J. (2006), Randomized dose-ranging pilot trial of omega-3 fatty acids for postpartum depression. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 113: 31–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2005.00660.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2005
- Accepted for publication September 6, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.