The gluten connection: the association between schizophrenia and celiac disease
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 113, Issue 2, pages 82–90, February 2006
How to Cite
Kalaydjian, A. E., Eaton, W., Cascella, N. and Fasano, A. (2006), The gluten connection: the association between schizophrenia and celiac disease. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 113: 82–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2005.00687.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Accepted for publication October 3, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!