The effect of temperament and character on response to selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in panic disorder
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 203–210, September 2006
How to Cite
Marchesi, C., Cantoni, A., Fontò, S., Giannelli, M. R. and Maggini, C. (2006), The effect of temperament and character on response to selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in panic disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 114: 203–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2006.00772.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication January 12, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.