Good school performance is a risk factor of suicide in psychoses: a 35-year follow up of the Northern Finland 1966 Birth Cohort
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2006
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 357–362, November 2006
How to Cite
Alaräisänen, A., Miettunen, J., Lauronen, E., Räsänen, P. and Isohanni, M. (2006), Good school performance is a risk factor of suicide in psychoses: a 35-year follow up of the Northern Finland 1966 Birth Cohort. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 114: 357–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2006.00800.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication February 20, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.