Prejudice and schizophrenia: a review of the ‘mental illness is an illness like any other’ approach
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2006
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 303–318, November 2006
How to Cite
Read, J., Haslam, N., Sayce, L. and Davies, E. (2006), Prejudice and schizophrenia: a review of the ‘mental illness is an illness like any other’ approach. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 114: 303–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2006.00824.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication March 22, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.