What happens to children with PDD when they grow up? Prospective follow-up of 219 children from preschool age to mid-childhood
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 115, Issue 5, pages 403–412, May 2007
How to Cite
Baghdadli, A., Picot, M.-C., Michelon, C., Bodet, J., Pernon, E., Burstezjn, C., Hochmann, J., Lazartigues, A., Pry, R. and Aussilloux, C. (2007), What happens to children with PDD when they grow up? Prospective follow-up of 219 children from preschool age to mid-childhood. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 115: 403–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2006.00898.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Accepted for publication July 18, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.