Current address: Hermione Lovel, East of England Public Health Group, Department of Health, Cambridge CB2 2DF, UK
Association between antenatal depression and low birthweight in a developing country
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 481–486, June 2007
How to Cite
Rahman, A., Bunn, J., Lovel, H. and Creed, F. (2007), Association between antenatal depression and low birthweight in a developing country. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 115: 481–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2006.00950.x
Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Creative Commons Deed, Attribution 2.5, which does not permit commercial exploitation
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication November 1, 2006
- 1UNICEF and WHO. Low birthweight: country, regional and global estimates. New York: UNICEF, 2004.
- 2Outcomes in adulthood for children with foetal growth retardation. A linkage study from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT) and the Medical Birth Registry of Norway. Acta Psychiatr Scand 2006;113:501–509., , , , .
- 14World Health Organization. SCAN: schedule for clinical assessment in neuropsychiatry. Geneva: WHO, 1994.
- 15World Health Organisation. International statistical classification of diseases and related health problems, tenth revision. Geneva: World Health Organisation, 1992
- 17Socioeconomic differences in health, nutrition, and population in Pakistan. HNP/Poverty Thematic Group. Washington, DC: World Bank, 2000., , , , .
- 18STATACorp. Stata statistical software: Release 7.0. College Staion, TX: Stata Corporation, 2001.
- 19UNICEF. The state of the World's Children 2000. New York: UNICEF, 2001.
- 22Measuring household livelihood security: an approach for reducing absolute poverty. Food Forum 1996;34:1–5..
- 24The problem of low birthweight. In: JRBale, BJStoll, AOLucas et al., ed. Improving birth outcomes: meeting the challenge in the developing world. Washington, DC: National Academies Press, 2003:205–235., , et al.
- 25The Asian Enigma. In: PAdamson, ed. Progress of nations. New York: UNICEF, 1996., , .