Presented at the Conference: ‘Melancholia: Beyond DSM, Beyond Neurotransmitters’, May 2–4, 2006, Copenhagen, Denmark.
A mixed state core for melancholia: an exploration in history, art and clinical science
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 115, Issue Supplement s433, pages 44–49, February 2007
How to Cite
Akiskal, H. S. and Akiskal, K. K. (2007), A mixed state core for melancholia: an exploration in history, art and clinical science. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 115: 44–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2007.00962.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.