Tranylcypromine vs. lamotrigine in the treatment of refractory bipolar depression: a failed but clinically useful study
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 115, Issue 5, pages 360–365, May 2007
How to Cite
Nolen, W. A., Kupka, R. W., Hellemann, G., Frye, M. A., Altshuler, L. L., Leverich, G. S., Suppes, T., Keck, P. E., McElroy, S., Grunze, H., Mintz, J. and Post, R. M. (2007), Tranylcypromine vs. lamotrigine in the treatment of refractory bipolar depression: a failed but clinically useful study. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 115: 360–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2007.00993.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
- Accepted for publication December 28, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.