Previous presentation: preliminary data were presented at the APA Annual Meeting, (May, 2004) and the APA Research Colloquium for Junior Investigators (May 2005).
Reliability of personality disorder diagnosis during depression: the contribution of collateral informant reports
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 487–491, June 2007
How to Cite
Case, B. G., Biel, M. G., Peselow, E. D. and Guardino, M. (2007), Reliability of personality disorder diagnosis during depression: the contribution of collateral informant reports. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 115: 487–491. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2007.00995.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
- Accepted for publication January 5, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.