Chernobyl exposure as stressor during pregnancy and behaviour in adolescent offspring
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 438–446, December 2007
How to Cite
Huizink, A. C., Dick, D. M., Sihvola, E., Pulkkinen, L., Rose, R. J. and Kaprio, J. (2007), Chernobyl exposure as stressor during pregnancy and behaviour in adolescent offspring. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 116: 438–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2007.01050.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2007
- Accepted for publication May 15, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!