Interim safety analysis n = 37; American Psychiatric Association meeting, Toronto, Canada, May 2006, Society of Biological Psychiatry, Toronto, Canada, May 2006, Collegium Internationale Neuro-psychopharmacologium Conference, Chicago, USA, July 2006.
A 6-month randomized open-label comparison of continuation of oral atypical antipsychotic therapy or switch to long acting injectable risperidone in patients with bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 116, Issue Supplement s434, pages 50–56, October 2007
How to Cite
Yatham, L. N., Fallu, A. and Binder, C. E. (2007), A 6-month randomized open-label comparison of continuation of oral atypical antipsychotic therapy or switch to long acting injectable risperidone in patients with bipolar disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 116: 50–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2007.01059.x
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.