Cognitive impairment in schizoaffective disorder: a comparison with non-psychotic bipolar and healthy subjects
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 453–460, December 2007
How to Cite
Torrent, C., Martínez-Arán, A., Amann, B., Daban, C., Tabarés-SeisDedos, R., González-Pinto, A., Reinares, M., Benabarre, A., Salamero, M., McKenna, P. and Vieta, E. (2007), Cognitive impairment in schizoaffective disorder: a comparison with non-psychotic bipolar and healthy subjects. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 116: 453–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2007.01072.x
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication June 6, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.