Perception of rejecting and neglectful parenting in childhood relates to lifetime suicide attempts for females – but not for males
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 50–56, January 2008
How to Cite
Ehnvall, A., Parker, G., Hadzi-Pavlovic, D. and Malhi, G. (2008), Perception of rejecting and neglectful parenting in childhood relates to lifetime suicide attempts for females – but not for males. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 117: 50–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2007.01124.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
- Accepted for publication October 10, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.