Quantified superiority of cognitive behaviour therapy to antidepressant drugs: a challenge to an earlier meta-analysis
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 91–97, August 2008
How to Cite
Parker, G. B., Crawford, J. and Hadzi-Pavlovic, D. (2008), Quantified superiority of cognitive behaviour therapy to antidepressant drugs: a challenge to an earlier meta-analysis. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 118: 91–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2008.01196.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Accepted for publication March 31, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.