Loss of asymmetry in D2 receptors of putamen in unaffected family members at increased genetic risk for schizophrenia
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 200–208, September 2008
How to Cite
Lee, K. J., Lee, J. S., Kim, S. J., Correll, C. U., Wee, H., Yoo, S. Y., Jeong, J. M., Lee, D. S., Lee, S. I. and Kwon, J. S. (2008), Loss of asymmetry in D2 receptors of putamen in unaffected family members at increased genetic risk for schizophrenia. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 118: 200–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2008.01223.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Accepted for publication May 16, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.