This work was performed at Butler Hospital and the Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI, USA.
Juvenile-onset OCD: clinical features in children, adolescents and adults
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 149–159, August 2008
How to Cite
Mancebo, M. C., Garcia, A. M., Pinto, A., Freeman, J. B., Przeworski, A., Stout, R., Kane, J. S., Eisen, J. L. and Rasmussen, S. A. (2008), Juvenile-onset OCD: clinical features in children, adolescents and adults. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 118: 149–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2008.01224.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication May 14, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.