Neuroimaging genetics: new perspectives in research on major depression?
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 118, Issue 5, pages 363–372, November 2008
How to Cite
Frodl, T., Möller, H.-J. and Meisenzahl, E. (2008), Neuroimaging genetics: new perspectives in research on major depression?. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 118: 363–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2008.01225.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication May 19, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.