Major psychoses with mixed psychotic and mood symptoms: are mixed psychoses associated with different neurobiological markers?
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 172–187, September 2008
How to Cite
Bora, E., Yucel, M., Fornito, A., Berk, M. and Pantelis, C. (2008), Major psychoses with mixed psychotic and mood symptoms: are mixed psychoses associated with different neurobiological markers?. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 118: 172–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2008.01230.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Accepted for publication May 27, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.