Adjunctive lithium treatment in the prevention of suicidal behaviour in depressive disorders: a randomised, placebo-controlled, 1-year trial
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 118, Issue 6, pages 469–479, December 2008
How to Cite
Lauterbach, E., Felber, W., Müller-Oerlinghausen, B., Ahrens, B., Bronisch, T., Meyer, T., Kilb, B., Lewitzka, U., Hawellek, B., Quante, A., Richter, K., Broocks, A. and Hohagen, F. (2008), Adjunctive lithium treatment in the prevention of suicidal behaviour in depressive disorders: a randomised, placebo-controlled, 1-year trial. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 118: 469–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2008.01266.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
- Accepted for publication August 15, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!