Regional gray matter reduction and theory of mind deficit in the early phase of schizophrenia: a voxel-based morphometric study
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 199–208, March 2009
How to Cite
Herold, R., Feldmann, Á., Simon, M., Tényi, T., Kövér, F., Nagy, F., Varga, E. and Fekete, S. (2009), Regional gray matter reduction and theory of mind deficit in the early phase of schizophrenia: a voxel-based morphometric study. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 119: 199–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2008.01297.x
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication October 8, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.