Predictors of response to Systems Training for Emotional Predictability and Problem Solving (STEPPS) for borderline personality disorder: an exploratory study
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 53–61, July 2009
How to Cite
Black, D. W., Allen, J., St. John, D., Pfohl, B., McCormick, B. and Blum, N. (2009), Predictors of response to Systems Training for Emotional Predictability and Problem Solving (STEPPS) for borderline personality disorder: an exploratory study. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 120: 53–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2008.01340.x
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication November 24, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.