Are guidelines in need of CPR? The development of clinical practice recommendations (CPR)
Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Special Issue: Clinical Practice Recommendations for Mood Disorders
Volume 119, Issue Supplement s439, pages 5–7, May 2009
How to Cite
Malhi, G. S. and Adams, D. (2009), Are guidelines in need of CPR? The development of clinical practice recommendations (CPR). Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 119: 5–7. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2009.01381.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!