Preliminary results of a fine-grain analysis of mood swings and treatment modalities of bipolar I and II patients using the daily prospective life-chart-methodology
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 474–480, December 2009
How to Cite
Born, C., Seitz, N.-N., Grunze, H., Vieta, E., Dittmann, S., Seemüller, F. and Amann, B. (2009), Preliminary results of a fine-grain analysis of mood swings and treatment modalities of bipolar I and II patients using the daily prospective life-chart-methodology. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 120: 474–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2009.01412.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Accepted for publication May 1, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.