A young woman with visual hallucinations, delusions of persecution and a history of performing arson with possible three-generation Fahr disease
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 75–77, January 2010
How to Cite
Shirahama, M., Akiyoshi, J., Ishitobi, Y., Tanaka, Y., Tsuru, J., Matsushita, H., Hanada, H. and Kodama, K. (2010), A young woman with visual hallucinations, delusions of persecution and a history of performing arson with possible three-generation Fahr disease. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 121: 75–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2009.01423.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2009
- Accepted for publication May 15, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!