Twenty-five-year course and outcome in anxiety and depression in the Upper Bavarian Longitudinal Community Study
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 75–85, July 2010
How to Cite
Fichter, M. M., Quadflieg, N., Fischer, U. C. and Kohlboeck, G. (2010), Twenty-five-year course and outcome in anxiety and depression in the Upper Bavarian Longitudinal Community Study. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 122: 75–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2009.01512.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication September 30, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.