Neural correlates of movement generation in the ‘at-risk mental state’
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 295–301, October 2010
How to Cite
Broome, M. R., Matthiasson, P., Fusar-Poli, P., Woolley, J. B., Johns, L. C., Tabraham, P., Bramon, E., Valmaggia, L., Williams, S. C. R., Brammer, M. J., Chitnis, X. and McGuire, P. K. (2010), Neural correlates of movement generation in the ‘at-risk mental state’. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 122: 295–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2009.01524.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2010
- Accepted for publication December 2, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.