Sustained attention as a potential endophenotype for bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 235–245, September 2010
How to Cite
Ancín, I., Santos, J. L., Teijeira, C., Sánchez-Morla, E. M., Bescós, M. J., Argudo, I., Torrijos, S., Vázquez-Álvarez, B., De La Vega, I., López-Ibor, J. J., Barabash, A. and Cabranes-Díaz, J. A. (2010), Sustained attention as a potential endophenotype for bipolar disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 122: 235–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2009.01532.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Accepted for publication December 19, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.