The LamLit Study Group members are listed in the Appendix.
Efficacy and safety of two treatment algorithms in bipolar depression consisting of a combination of lithium, lamotrigine or placebo and paroxetine
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 246–254, September 2010
How to Cite
Van Der Loos, M. L. M., Mulder, P., Hartong, E. G. Th. M., Blom, M. B. J., Vergouwen, A. C., Van Noorden, M. S., Timmermans, M. A., Vieta, E., Nolen, W. A. and for the LamLit Study Group (2010), Efficacy and safety of two treatment algorithms in bipolar depression consisting of a combination of lithium, lamotrigine or placebo and paroxetine. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 122: 246–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2009.01537.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2010
- Accepted for publication December 21, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.