Objective measurement of motor activity during cognitive performance in adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 285–294, October 2010
How to Cite
Lis, S., Baer, N., Stein-en-Nosse, C., Gallhofer, B., Sammer, G. and Kirsch, P. (2010), Objective measurement of motor activity during cognitive performance in adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 122: 285–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2010.01549.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Accepted for publication January 20, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.