Metabolic syndrome abnormalities are associated with severity of anxiety and depression and with tricyclic antidepressant use
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 30–39, July 2010
How to Cite
Van Reedt Dortland, A. K. B., Giltay, E. J., Van Veen, T., Zitman, F. G. and Penninx, B. W. J. H. (2010), Metabolic syndrome abnormalities are associated with severity of anxiety and depression and with tricyclic antidepressant use. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 122: 30–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2010.01565.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Accepted for publication March 18, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.