Neurocognitive dysfunction and psychosocial outcome in patients with bipolar I disorder at 15-year follow-up
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 499–506, December 2010
How to Cite
Burdick, K. E., Goldberg, J. F. and Harrow, M. (2010), Neurocognitive dysfunction and psychosocial outcome in patients with bipolar I disorder at 15-year follow-up. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 122: 499–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2010.01590.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication June 18, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!